Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PUR Recap from 12 May 2009

Sean's (new) Song of the Week:
The Dirty Projectors - Stillness is the Move
Listen/read more at You Ain't No Picasso.

Wren's (old) Song of the Week:
Cosmopolitans - (How To Keep Your) Husband Happy
I can't find an .mp3 to listen to, but read more at Little Hits (awesome blog).

For you surfers whose interest was piqued last night when we were talking about Teahupoo, the contest in question is the Billabong Pro Tahiti, ongoing this week. Some nice footage of Round 1 is below, but get more up to date info at the ASP World Tour site.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sean,
Will you post playlists from the show on your blog? I also liked that Peter Gabriel cover you played last night.
Thanks,
Concerned Listener

Sean said...

I try to post playlists, but I can't get my co-host to keep track of what he plays.

Wren says: "In your eyes" by the stinky puffs. Got it off a comp album of 90's indie bands doing 80's covers of movie songs. I think it was called "in their eyes" or something like that. Anyways it was a great album and I used to play the ben lee cover of "if you were here." from 16 candles.