Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Promo: Vampire Weekend - "Horchata"

Allow me to jump on the blog bandwagon and plug the new promotional track by Vampire Weekend. "Horchata" will be a track from their upcoming album Contra, out in the states on January 12 from XL Recordings. I find it to be typical VW: catchy, lighthearted with eclectic instrumentation. It's also good and you should give it a listen below or on PUR tonight. Then download it by joining their mailing list in the Vampire Weekend player below or by going to their website for the non-email list option.

2 comments:

Andre said...

But I thought I wasn't supposed to like Vampire Weekend! Aren't they too privileged to be authentic?! (I like this track... But I like the previous album better!)

So, Sean... When's your review of the new Flaming Lips album coming?!

Andre said...

Also, speaking of the Flaming Lips... How about this?

(No, I wasn't reading Pitchfork.)