Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jay Reatard Free EP for joining mailing list

I found this free EP by Jay Reatard about a week ago, but I haven’t had time to write about it what with other releases and the sudden influx of concerts in SB. Jay is giving away four songs on his aptly titled Jay Reatard Free EP. Two of these are on other releases, “It Ain’t Gonna Save Me” is on his newly released Watch Me Fall LP and “See/Saw” is the A-side of a recent single. But “My Shadow” and “Hammer I Miss You” are new tracks as far as I can tell. The EP isn’t as good as Watch Me Fall, but I don’t turn my nose up at free stuff. Plus the download is more than worth the cost of joining his e-mailing list, which you must do to get the EP. To get it, go to his website and enter your email address in the form near the top right of the page.


Track List
1. “It Ain’t Gonna Save Me”
2. “See/Saw”
3. “My Shadow”
4. “Hammer I Miss You”

No comments: