Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Radio Recap 18 August 2009

I'm trying something new: I think it's far more interesting when I write short entries about .freebies, new releases, and concerts when I discover them over the course of the week. As a result, many of the things I mentioned on the air have already been covered in previous posts. Below you'll find links to those entries. Lot's of freebies tonight! View the playlist here.

1) Free .mp3: The Cave Singers - "At the Cut"

2) Upcoming Concert: Built to Spill - Saturday, August 22 @ Velvet Jones, 9pm. Tickets are $20.75 here.

3) New/Free 4-song EP: Dinosaur Feathers - Early Morning Risers EP

4) Free 9-song EP: Deastro - "Red Summer" .mp3

5) Free .mp3: The Almighty Defenders - "Cone of Light" .mp3

6) Free .mp3: Local Natives - "Sun Hands (Hugo Mix)" .mp3

7) New Album: Jay Reatard - Watch Me Fall

8) Upcoming Concert: Watercolor Paintings - Monday, August 24 @ Biko Garage, 8pm

No comments: